*Fully booked - contact 01749 988111 ext 205 to join the waiting list*
Learn the traditional art of soap making with Boo Cottage Botanicals.
If you have ever wondered how natural soap is made, then this introductory workshop is for you! Soap making is both a science and an art, so unleash your creativity and feed your curiosity. A short course to give you an introduction to soap making; the ingredients and the process involved.
On the day you will:
• Learn a brief history of soap making
• Learn about the different soap making techniques available to the DIY soaper
• Get to know the characteristics and skin benefits of various botanical oils and butters
• Learn the basics of blending essential oils and blend your own unique scent
• Make a batch of your own natural soap using the traditional ‘cold process’ method
All ingredients, equipment and moulds are provided. You will take your soap home with instructions to cut and cure until it is ready to use.
Course Tutor: Nichola Penn of Boo Cottage Botanicals
1-day course, 29th September: 2pm to 5pm
Stable Yard Room
Includes a 10% discount voucher to The Bishop’s Table Café