Visitor Operations Assistants
**Fixed term May – August 2021**
350 hours worked flexibly during the contracted period
The Bishop’s Palace is currently looking for Visitor Operation Assistants to join our busy team on a flexible basis. The hours will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays. We are matching the living wage of £9.50 per hour for those aged 18 and over. For those under 18 the National Minimum Wage will apply.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Provide excellent visitor experience for all our visitors here at the Palace
- Work well under pressure in busy periods, ensuring our high standards are always maintained
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar environment
- Provide a hospitable welcome
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate problems before they occur and use their initiative
The Bishop’s Palace is a 13th century medieval palace and has been home to the Bishops of Bath and Wells for over 800 years. Surrounded by a breath-taking moat, drawbridge and iconic gatehouse you couldn’t ask for a more beautiful and inspirational place to work.
For more information please see the Job Description attached. If you think you have the skills we are looking for, please submit a covering letter with your CV to Laura Richards, Visitor Experience Manager at [email protected] by 6pm 30 April 2021.
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111