The Bishop’s Palace is recruiting for a Public Events and Exhibitions Coordinator
37 hours per week, Tuesday - Saturday
£22,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who can develop an exciting programme of public events and exhibitions that will engage with new and wider audiences.
Working within a budget you will be responsible for the whole programme including researching events, coordinating the event, planning staffing and all associated administration.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Experience of designing and delivering public events and exhibitions in a heritage setting
- Experience of working with the general public
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to exercise initiative, take personal responsibility and resolve issues independently
- Flexibility in relation to duties and working hours that will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
The closing date for applications is 12th January 2020.
Selected candidates will be invited to interview on 23rd January.
For informal enquiries, please contact Jonathan Sawyer at [email protected] or on 01749 988111 ext 212.
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111