The Bishop’s Palace is recruiting for a Public Events and Exhibitions Coordinator
37 hours per week, Tuesday - Saturday
£20,000 per annum
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person can develop an exciting programme of public events and exhibitions that will engage with new and wider audiences.
Working within a budget you will be responsible for the whole programme including researching events, coordinating the event, planning staffing and all associated administration.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Experience of designing and delivering public events and exhibitions in a heritage setting
- Experience of working with the general public
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to exercise initiative, take personal responsibility and resolve issues independently
- Flexibility in relation to duties and working hours that will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Closing date for applications: Sunday 8 December 2019
Interviews to be held: Monday 16 December 2019
For informal enquiries, please contact Jonathan Sawyer at [email protected] or on 01749 988111 ext 212.
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111