37 hours per week.
Due to the nature of the business the post holder must be willing to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Salary dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications: 7th May
The Bishop’s Table Café, set within the grounds of The Bishop’s Palace and Gardens in Wells, is looking for a Cafe Manager to join our busy team.
You will report directly to the Head Chef and have responsibility for managing the Cafe Assistant team and front of house area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to cope under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- The ability to work independently and confidently to make your own decisions
- Commercial awareness
If you think you fit the bill and have the skills we are looking for, send us your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected] or Human Resources, The Old Deanery, 9 Cathedral Green, Wells, BA5 2UG.
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111