16+ Hours per week
The Bishop’s Table is looking for a Café Assistant for a minimum of 16 hours per week to join its busy team on a flexible basis. The hours will include weekends, bank holidays and some evenings. The café opens 9.00am – 6.00pm in the Summer and 9.00am – 4.00pm In the Winter.
We are matching the living wage of £9.30 per hour for those aged 18 and over. For those under 18 the National Minimum Wage will apply.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Proven track record in providing high quality customer service
- Barista training
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment is preferred
- Ability to provide a warm, hospitable welcome
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate problems before they occur
If you think you fit the bill and have the skills we are looking for, please submit your CV by 12noon 2nd November 2020. Trial shifts starting from 3rd November.
Please send your CV to Nick Hampson, Head of Catering at [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111