Café Assistants (Summer 2021)
20 Hours per week
The Bishop’s Table are looking for Café Assistants (fixed term from May and June to September)
20 hours per week, additional hours may be available.
The Bishop’s Palace are currently looking for Café Assistants to join our busy team on a flexible basis. The hours will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays. We are matching the living wage of £9.50 per hour for those aged 18 and over. For those under 18 the National Minimum Wage will apply.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Provide excellent customer service to café customers, event clients and general visitors to The Bishop’s Palace.
- Work well under pressure in busy periods, ensuring the café is presented to a high standard.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar environment
- Provide a hospitable welcome
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate problems before they occur and use their initiative
The Bishop’s Palace is a 13th century medieval palace and has been home to the Bishops of Bath and Wells for over 800 years. Surrounded by a breath-taking moat, drawbridge and iconic gatehouse you couldn’t ask for a more beautiful and inspirational place to work.
For more information please see the Job Description attached. If you think you have the skills we are looking for, please submit a covering letter with your CV to Nick Hampson, Head of Catering at [email protected] by Wednesday 14 April 2021.
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111