Contracts from 5 to 30 hours per week available
The Bishop’s Table Café is looking to recruit Café and Function Assistants to join our busy team, undertaking a variety of tasks whilst delivering excellent customer service. We can offer a variety of hours working in a beautiful setting in Wells.
The Bishop Table Café serves delicious locally-sourced homemade food with an ethos of supporting local suppliers and using local produce. It provides daily catering services to visitors, regular customers, staff and offers catering for private events.
We are matching the living wage of £8.75 for those aged 18 and over. In return we are looking for candidates with:
- Proven track record in providing high quality customer service
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- Ability to provide a warm, hospitable welcome
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to anticipate problems before they occur
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or post to: Human Resources, The Old Deanery, St Andrews Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2UG.
For further details, please see the Job Description, or contact human resources at The Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset , Tel. 01749 988111